Boundaries of Coaching
A Coach Will:
- Listen to you attentively
- Help you identify priorities
- Mentor and encourage you
- Be a sounding board for your ideas
- Help you stay focused
- Help you identify areas for growth
* During a coaching session, you will decide the agenda. Together we will set clear boundaries, explore possibilities, and create a vision of the extraordinary individual that you can become.
A Coach Will Not:
- Encourage any relationship beyond the professional relationship of coach and client
- Be your best friend
- Deal with depression
- Analyze your past
- Let you become dependant on them – coaching is not a crutch.
- Offer psychiatric, psychological, or any other type of clinical or therapeutic counseling or treatment